The latest issue of Type 1 Discovery magazine, which aims to give the latest news, events, features and research updates about Type 1 diabetes and JDRF (a US-based non-profit organisation that funds Type 1 diabetes research) is now available
Issue 91 includes features on:
- A £50m donation from the Steve Morgan Foundation
- An interview with TV and radio presenter, Adam Smith
- Loneliness with Type 1, as perceived by Jas Jaffar
- High fashion model, Grace Clover, talking through her diagnosis and Yype 1 technology
- Real people living with Type 1 diabetes and ways to get involved in supporting JDRF’s research to treat, prevent and cure it.
To read more, CLICK HERE.