The Diabetes Research and Wellness Foundation (DRWF) is hosting a unique virtual experience specifically designed for people living with diabetes. Discover the latest diabetes information and hear from the UK’s leading healthcare professionals.
United Through Diabetes 2021, launching on World Diabetes Day 14 November – runs until 18 November, and the free virtual events are as follows:
- 14 November 10am–midday: Diabetes Research – Past, Present & Future
- 15 November 7–8pm: The 15 Essential Diabetes Checks. What they are and why you should have them
- 16 November 7–8pm: Living with Diabetes as a Young Person and Family
- 17 November 7–8pm: Current Technology for Managing Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes
- 18 November 7–8pm: Diabetes, Sick Day Rules, Flu Jabs and Managing Winter Bugs
Register for the events by CLICKING HERE.