JDRF Virtual event – Fusion, Type 1 technology and devices for adults on Saturday 26 June, 10am – 1.30pm.
This event is open to any adults who are interested in how technology can help them to manage their type 1. You will hear about the latest technology and devices from diabetes professionals and the technology companies themselves. By the end of the event you will:
- understand what devices and technology are available to help manage your condition
- find out how to access diabetes technology through the NHS
- meet like minded individuals and hear how they manage their type 1
- meet the medical technology companies themselves and have an opportunity to ask questions
- know what new tech is on the horizon.
Brought to you by JDRF, Fusion was previously run by INPUT.
To attend, CLICK HERE.