Black leather £29.99; blue plastic £16.99. Prices include p&p to UK mainland.
Everything in one place means easier diabetic control. Ideal for:
- Everyday use
- Business trips
- As a back-up for pump users
The Slim model is ideal for those who only use one insulin during the day, or those on an insulin pump. Pumpers still need to blood test, and it’s good practice to have a pack-up insulin pen handy ‘just in case’ you need it.
Neat and discreet, the SLIM model fits:
- One insulin injection pen
- Blood test machine
- Finger pricker
- Spare pen refills (insulin cartridges)
- Spare sensors
- Blood test diary and pen
- Spare needles and lancets
- It can also be used for insulin bottles and syringes
Slim kitbag with travel accessories.
H: 20cm (7.9″)
W: 12cm (4.7″)
D: 4cm (1.6″)
Wt: (when empty): 200g
The Slim model is made from leather which is wipe-cleanable, to ensure durability as well as style.
Other kitbag models
- “But I want something that will carry a bit more kit” See the Classic or the Roll-up!
- “Is there any way I can personalise my kitbag?” See the Slim in blue plastic!
- “Do you have something that I can just put two pens in?” Try the Pen Pack!
- “I’m on a pump, what can I use?” See the Roll-up or the Bottle Bank!
You can see a demo of the Slim kitbag here: The Slim Kit Bag – movie